Vancouver Asahi Cap
Asahi was a Japanese-Canadian baseball team based out of Vancouver, BC. Conceived in 1914, the team experienced considerable success in the '30s before disbanding due to Japanese-Canadian internment during the second World War. They've since been inducted into the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame and received recognition in two films and a novel.
Inspired by the Japanese heritage of the Asahi team, this Division cap logo takes the form of a Japanese pagoda to form an A, with the Japanese flag within the letter.
- 6 panel construction
- vintage style unstructured crown
- white wool cap panels in the front with black rear panels and bill
- original felt logo
- red detail embroidering on logo
- bright green satin underbill
- faux leather adjustible strap with metal buckle