Seattle Steelheads Cap
The Seattle Steelheads played out of Sick’s Field in Seattle. Nicknamed the Steelies, they played in the West Coast Negro League in 1946. The league sustained a month of play before it was forced to fold.
Named after the steelhead or rainbow trout commonly found in rivers in the Pacific North West, the Division Steelheads cap showcases this fish with detail embroidery.
- 6 panel construction
- vintage style unstructured crown
- black wool cap panels and bill
- original felt logo
- red detail embroidering on logo
- bright green satin underbill
- faux leather adjustible strap with metal buckle